Happy New Year! What is your new year resolution? Everyone are thinking about things they want to change better in their lives. But anythings you don't want to change? What is the best things that have happened in 2010? What do you want to achieve for 2011? I have a list of dreams and things to-do. What about you?
Make a list and ACTION now!
Things I do not want to change forever and would like to continue doing ...
Be positive
Be positive in thoughts and actions. Focus on what you want, not on what you do not want. Think and believe that you already have abundance, success, love and happiness. Wrong is a way of improving so do it.
I am learning to stay in the present, enjoy in this moment, which was really hard work. With a mind that's always racing and a million things I wish to do and dream about the future. It was pretty difficult for me. In 2011 soon I hope I do not need a reminder to tell me to enjoy this moment and not to think too much about the future.
Enjoy life
Life is only once, don't waste your time, seize your dreams. In UK, I've learned how to enjoy life more. I've learned how to spend more time in the moment, doing the things I want to be doing with no need a good reason and it's made my life so much better. Enjoying life is one of the best things I can continue doing. Take it easy and less worry.
Keep learning
Never be shy to ask and always learning in a creative way. Read, draw, see, write and listen more. Be Inspired and Motivated. Keep learning Keep Smiling, make a Meaningful and fulfilled Life. Learn new things. Make a journal book.
Be passionate
Always be passionate in everything you do. Put your whole heart into it and give it your best. Looking forward to find new, positive things to be passionate about.
Celebrate others
I love live creative. Making is my favorite. Being caring and loving. I try to remember the little things and I honestly feel amazingly happy when something good happens to someone I love or care about. I love writing letters.

No comments:
Post a Comment