Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello

I am vane-sasa from Malaysia, I am currently studying in the University of the West of England, Bristol in final year of BA(HON) Graphic Design. I arrived in England since 6th February 2010. I had a very memorable experiences and times with Erammus students in Level 2. Time flies and now here I came to my final year. I am highly interested and passion in making and I intend to delight, amuse and intrigue, by exploring the craft practice and design process.
 
Process of making through analogue and digital means including, drawing, photography, documentation, interaction, experimentation with materials and exploration skills of building narrative in work through publishing, installation and web presence. 

I find inspiration from interact with nature, peoples’ stories and life experiences. I would like to be a designer, whether freelance, curator or entrepreneur. Ideally I would like to own a craft business by selling craft, product, materials and gift or giving workshop. I like traveling and do photography. 

Love experiences. 

♥ xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment